People: 350 Guests
Wedding reception is for all couples one of their most important moments, especially at the beginning of their common life!
In order to facilitate you in the process of your decision, please follow the following practical guide to questions that their answers guide you to make the best decisions about your choices. Examine together with your partner and make some general decisions about your wedding and wedding reception.
Please answer the following questions:
- Would you like to quote a closed or open-ended reception?
- What is the estimated number of your invited guests (here is also a 10% security index for the number you count)
- Will you prepare a list of invited guests? you will also have escort staff at the tables;
- What budget affect your wedding selections?
- Have you calculated a type of menu that covers small and large, vegetarian and meat-eating;
- What kind of music do you want? Live or with DJ; Our room cooperates with bands that cover a wide range of music and with special prices since they collaborate with us
- Audio-visual media do you want our own or will you make your choice?
- What will be the import song on your arrival? Which song do you want to dance like the first dance?
- You want decoration on tables and chairs
- Do you want a corner for kids? With a special educator;
- Will there be a welcome drink?
- You will have a staff desk with staff for your guests
- Do you want a special valet to serve your visitors?
- What else could be included?
Our staff are, of course, at your disposal to examine as much as possible your available choices and as wedding consultants to assist you in choosing the right choice for your complete presence at your wedding!
"The Photographer" Event Hall has the following services:
- Kitchen with experienced SEF
- Air conditioning
- Tables and chairs for 350 people
- Music scene & installation
- Reception area
- Exterior Parking
- Catering facility